Saturday, September 12, 2015

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE VISIT to YOGYAKARTA


If we are thinking about picture below, not abroad or anything, yeah that’s prambanan temple, prambanan has location at yogyakarta city, I take alone this picture, my first experience was visited to yogyakarta. Early I have planning to follow UGM the new student test. I dizzy about everything, one another manner for make my brain down, I have to going to yogyakarta tourism, and my choice assure Prambanan temple. Although everybody has feel usual with this place, but I feel rightfully, because my leg nailed it stood in the prambanan around, place where history painted here.
And one more the best resort in Yoyakarta, place where every tourist spending weary, sure tourist from in country and foreign. That place is Malioboro Street, since long time ago this street always crowded with very human activity, shopping, take photo, eating, and anything be favorite here. For taking picture in front of  Malioboro street template is very difficult because much people want stand there. Yogyakarta has uniqueness, the special town of indonesia. Yogyakarta led by Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono, Jogja never colonized by colonizer. This city save much history. 


Only one week stay at Yogyakarta has made me feel pleasant and allied with this place. besides that i have met with my brother after ten years ago never gather again. and time do everything fast. i have to back to my hometown. sure sadness coming, and i trust someday i will back here although did school here, but i would like be great man in this town. see you later Yogyakarta.

This is my experience, what your experience?

luvne.com ayeey.com cicicookies.com mbepp.com kumpulanrumusnya.com.com tipscantiknya.com

0 comments: